SAMK MOODLE3 - STUDENTS' GUIDE
You can find instructions under different topics on the menu bar.
While working in Moodle;
- Remember to save every 5 to 10 minutes
- Moodle will timeout and sign you out after 3 hours of idling.
- Press the ? icon to find out more when it is presented.
- When using the PoodLL tool remember to enable flash and allow the program when asked to. Keep your Flash player up to date.
- Cookies must be enabled in the browser.
- There might be a slight delay in sending various messages and news depending on the current load on the server.
- The file upload limit is reduced to 300MB in the new Moodle.
It is recommended to use the newest version of any browser.
Moodle 3.0 works with the following releases:
- Google Chrome 30.0 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox 25.0 or newer
- Internet Explorer 9 or newer
- Microsoft Edge 38 or newer
- Safari 6 or newer
Guides on how to check your browser version: